2010年10月18日星期一

十月,some feeling would like to share~

19 October, today at the noon time, I eat lunch together with my college friends "fat ha, Patricia and Derek them". While during eating, I discuss something with fat ha; president of toastmaster club, and unluckily...I argue with him...

Actually I really feel "bet che" of it, and angry fat ha as well.....after through a while, I am thinking, actually...me and him it just want the club become more good and get improve of it, he also no heart argue with me 1....finally 2 of us, not argue already...we keep continue to effort for our Mantissa Toastmaster Club. =)

Besides that, I also finished to planning the October and November role players of our meeting....it make me sleep at 3am because need to plan of it... ==" really tired and headache when I help them to planning....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now, I sms to Uncle Lai, I feel great to know that he got 9.5 over 10 mark of his presentation. Great ^.^ He so "geng", haha. ♀★All the best to him as well with all the things☆♀

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today dinner....I ate 2 bowl of rice + 1 cup of ice-cream together with my sister and sam.....

After that, I went go yamcha with fat ha, derek, iris, Janice, meng yet and lee chong, I drink 2 cup of tea o ice.....

Around 10something, I received my brother phone, then I accompany him go out eat supper.......1 cup of apple juice + 1 spare of "po pia" 薄饼.... =="

I just know that I can eat many within a short time....I think...my dream is achieve soon...haha, which is can be fat a bit ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue, I need to prepare my speech 9 and speech 10 then I can be arhieve Competent Communication (CC) already....hahaha, great and exciting, and also suffer to do my 3assignments and revision for my major subject and also prepare speech ==" hahaha.....
I think all my friends also busy for this recently...Gambateh ya~
Never Give Up!!!!

2010 October 18 (10pm)

没有评论:

发表评论